Superannuation law is complex and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at DSJ can assist in establishing a superannuation plan that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Self-managed superannuation (SMSF) is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At DSJ we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Contact us today, to get the professional advise and assistance to reach your financial retirement goals